To my beloved couples...

       Please use this page as a guide in helping you. I feel horrible for everyone having to go through this rough time planning a wedding. It is not easy, but I want to try and help as much as possible. If you are looking for information on my availability for any reason please refer back here when needed. I am a HUGE advocate for staying in communication when it comes to planning. If you have any updates don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Postponement Policy

My policy for postponing (hopefully we wont need this, fingers crossed!) is as long as I have your new date available, to have you pay another payment of 25% TOWARDS your balance on the ORIGINAL second invoice date. (2 weeks before your original wedding date)  That way you'll have paid 50% total towards your wedding package. The remaining 50% will be due 2 weeks before your new wedding date.


If I am unavailable for your new date, I can get an associate photographer and second photographer (if included in your original package) on your new wedding date. I would choose the main and second photographer wisely to meet my preferred way of shooting. My choice is also highly based on the amount of trust I have in them to produce my quality of work. If you request to see a portfolio of their work as well that is no issue at all until we come to an agreement on moving forward.


Unfortunately, if we do not come to an agreed decision on a new wedding date, the deposit is non-refundable (as stated in the contract), BUT it would be able to be transferred to another type of session (i.e newborn, maternity, family, anniversary session)


It breaks my heart that we all have to be as diligent as we can with these things in todays world. I don't want to put any more hard decisions or pressure on anyone due to the ever changing evolution of this situation. I hope this policy will work out for us all!